Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Ban request: [MG-A/UE/HB] SSG.Barney PL

SweetOneSweetOne Registered Posts: 39
edited May 2014 in Bans & Appeals #1
Barney used e2 explosives to kill me while i sat in a chair.

First screenshot is showing how his e2 came on me and the second screenshot is showing how im killed by explosives.

He keeps doing this stuff. Once he even made e2 to spam sounds on me.

I want justice!

Comments

• ErrErr Registered Posts: 11
    Needs more context about what really happened. so give us the whole story.
  • Barney PLBarney PL Registered Posts: 1
    edited May 2014 #3
    How about you Explain yourself from spamming e2 drones which you fired on me while beeing on spawn planet? My drones are colidable and can't get thru solid matter unless scripted for that. This one on first picture had to fly thru the gap in your ship. You've also used invisible e2 drones to spam explosive props under my base and blowing it, Teleprting yourself to my planet without any other equipment like ship, You've been also arguing on chat all the time and saying that I should get banned for "Beeing a dick". Your actions are showing that you have Broke first rule of server more than once and you are the one who should get punished. I was traying to protect myself by using COLIDABLE E2 drones which did not violated any rules in any way.
  • Puff MachinePuff Machine Registered Posts: 23
    Although this is just an evidence dump for me to see, a SteamID would be useful.

While I was writing that half of the people on the server crashed including Barney, lucky for me he reconnected.

1 hour ban deployed, nuff said.

Edit: Hi up there err!
    My avatar is weird.
  • SweetOneSweetOne Registered Posts: 39
    Err wrote:
    Needs more context about what really happened. so give us the whole story.

I took over his planet by conquering it with my drones. He was stuck inside a building then he started to use this modified version of grimm's assistant which apparently spawned explosives or something. Then I blamed him for e2 killing which means he teleported explosives on me. Then he said rules are not against it and then puff said "it must count as being a dick". Apparently he thought im on a spawn, having a godmode and I just send my drones after him and he didn't believe otherwise even when admin told him.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    i love how the first picture has barney yelling "I AM CONTROLLING THE DRONE."

we need more ban threads with evidence like that

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • SweetOneSweetOne Registered Posts: 39
    Lambda217 wrote:
    i love how the first picture has barney yelling "I AM CONTROLLING THE DRONE."

we need more ban threads with evidence like that

AWWW XD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file