Home Change Logs
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Change Log for April 13th - April 19th

SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
edited April 2014 in Change Logs #1
  • [FEATURE][UPDATE] - Added Artillery_Impact, a scalable effect for explosive kinetic weapons. I'll need to redo this slightly later when I can make it feel actually more kinetic, but this will do for now.
  • [FEATURE][UPDATE] - Added Artillery_Launch, a scalable effect for cannon-type weapons.
  • [FEATURE][UPDATE] - Made all "Artillery" weapons use the above. Waiting on EffectScale variable to be added to weapons tables, though, so the effects may currently be a tad small for some weapons.

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Change log for the entire weekend go go go!
    • [EXPLOIT][FIX] - Weapons now reset their ammo and firing status when updated, silly Divran was making bertha autocannons.
    • [FEATURE] - Merged all weapons into the weapon base entity.
    • [FEATURE] - The weapon base entity will update its inputs to match whatever weapon type its set to.
    • [BALANCE][FIX] - The cores were using the wrong recharge math in a couple of places, fixed.
    • [BALANCE] - Gave core capacitor amount a minor boost.
    • [FEATURE] - Changed how weapon data is stored on the server to make it easier to update.
    • [FEATURE] - Added a new weapon reloading mode, all weapons will be temporarily using this.
    • [FEATURE] - Added a RELOADSOUND variable to the weapon table so we can set the reload sound of a weapon.
    • [FEATURE] - Added a FIREEFFECT variable to the weapon table so we can set the firing effect of a weapon.
    • [FEATURE] - Added a BURSTRATE variable to the weapon table so we can decide exactly how long you wait between shots in a burst.
    • [FEATURE][FIX] - Fixed weapons taking resources and ammo when they can't actually fire due to the built in friendly fire protection.
    • [FEATURE] - Weapons can now take capacitor as a resource for ammo creation.
    • [FIX] - Beam weapons no longer spam the server console when updating their outputs.
    • [FEATURE] - It is now possible to define a function for each projectile type that sets how points are used.
    • [FEATURE] - Added an OVERCHARGE variable to the weapon table that allows us to control whether or not a weapon can be overcharged.
    • [FEATURE] - Added multiple charge modes to weapons, so we can do things like beams and the old bertha in the weapon base.
    • [FEATURE] - Weapons will now dynamically update their status display to show different variables.
    • [FIX] - Fixed the scanner entities not being able to load the wire base entity.

There was more! I forgot what else I did.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    I honestly don't even remember most of what I did yesterday, I spent almost 18 hours coding.

Things I know I did:
    [UPDATE][FIX] - I finally fixed Adv Dupe 2, or atleast most of it. This is the biggest thing I did, took 12 hours.
    [UPDATE] - I removed a bunch of tools in the sandbox gamemode that don't make any sense on our server.
    [FEATURE] - I've put back the quiz that makes people read the motd atleast a bit.
    [TWEAK] - I made the timeout on the motd close button longer.
    [UPDATE] - Merged Sandbox into Spacebuild 3 so I can modify more stuff.
    [TWEAK] - Removed several tabs in the q menu.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file