Home Help and Tutorials
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Ship core not making SUP energy

druedandruedan Registered Posts: 42
edited April 2012 in Help and Tutorials #1
I've supplied the ship core with water and oxygen, hooked it up to a resource node, etc. just like the changelog page says...and nothing. It appears to be working, just no support energy. I'm new to this...lend a guy a hand?

Comments

• Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    Alright, make sure the core's Res-Gen Enable input is 1, and the Res-Gen Mult input is above 0. Also try putting a Battery in the resource network. And just to be clear: You are giving the Core energy as well as oxygen and water, right?

Just so you know, though: Fusion Reactors, if supplied with a Battery, Heavy Water, and are in the same network as a Ship Core, can also generate Support Energy. I actually prefer using them over Ship Cores for bigger vessels.

And by the way, welcome to Diaspora. Don't listen to the guy with the battlecruiser who wants you to leave the spawn planet for mysterious reasons, do remember to pour water on your fusion reactor, and never, ever use Shield Stingers because they are bloody useless.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • druedandruedan Registered Posts: 42
    Ah, must be the res-gen enable input. That isn't listed in the supposed tutorial. Thanks.
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    I was under the impresson the Res-Gen input defaults to 1....

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    NinjrKillr wrote:
    I was under the impresson the Res-Gen input defaults to 1...

...No. Why would it default to sucking up all your resources? That's extremely silly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file