Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Transfer Hours pL0x?

xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
edited July 2011 in Suggestions #1
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I put it in here. When I join the Dev server and I see people like Rose, DuneD, DataSchmuck, I notice that they all seem to have had their hours transfered form the other server, but ATM i have around 76 hours on the Dev Server, and 49 hours on the main server. But I (And many others, I bet) would greatly appreciate it if we could get our hours transfered.

Thank you and have a Pleasant Day.
Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    They actually have their hours from a previous server, the one this community is based on (since it died).

We cannot manually transfer hours from database to database, Nielk1 needs to finish his "Time Share' addon he has said he was working on in order to get the hours synced up.
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Oh thank god. I was worried Dune had spent Over 1000 hours on both servers.

I would also love to see the hours Shared, so I hope Nielk1 has success with his addon.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    All the addon requires is me to actually work on it. :roll:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file