Home Development
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

New map 3rd spawn?

KamekaziKamekazi Registered Posts: 36
edited June 2011 in Development #1
I need some info for the new map. Setting up a poll.

This poll will help me determine how to set the layout of existing planets along with how many planets to build teleporters for.

Comments

• AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    Well, believe it or not, but most people don't go shooting off every time they start flying. So there should always be a safe spawn, and have it be much larger than the others. More people will spend time there than not.
  • KamekaziKamekazi Registered Posts: 36
    Keep in mind, there are 2 titan sized build bays, and 3 Battleship bays. a smaller safe zone would encourage more people to build where it will not cause others to RSO, Only going to the safe spawn when they are ready to fly/test. however if the majority decides to have a larger safe build planet I will include one.
  • JohnSheppardJohnSheppard Registered Posts: 14
    You should add a little box with water in it in each of lag bunkers
    banner_87.png [SSSS]
  • NormallyClosedSwitchNormallyClosedSwitch Registered Posts: 137
    agreed, some water inside lagbunker is needed because it gives you the possibility to build a fuelstation inside that lagbunker.

One more thing, make sure you can drill inside a lagbunker. Drills are a significant part in RSO and vid lag in general.
    "...wait, this IS rocket science!!!"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file