Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Broken ADV DUPE 2 (and possibly 1)

fran4xfran4x Registered Posts: 8
edited August 2012 in Tech Support #1
So I try to copy ship with adv dupe 2, ship copies and saves correctly, I try to copy it, it works, I delete both copies, ship does not copy.The ghost shows but it does not copy.I tried to copy it earlier with adv dupe 1 and it didnt work. Is it just me or is adv dupe 2 broken?

Comments

• evil haggisevil haggis Registered Posts: 22
    fran, there are faults with adv dupe 2, as for adv dup 1, mine works perfectly fine so unless more people are complaining about this, Adv dup 1 is working.
    if you like me... you,r disgusting
  • fran4xfran4x Registered Posts: 8
    yes most of the time adv dupe 1 works but it sometimes brakes.
  • evil haggisevil haggis Registered Posts: 22
    fran4x wrote:
    yes most of the time adv dupe 1 works but it sometimes brakes.
    how exactly does it brake?
    if you like me... you,r disgusting
  • andrbootandrboot Registered, Administrator Posts: 46
    Advance Dupe 2 isn't broken, simply disabling spawn protection when spawning should resolve any "spawn" problems.
    Evil Haggis, Advance Dupe "1" is going away, as of gmod 13 it will be only Advance Dupe 2.

It sounds fran4x though like your client side has a problem, we have many folks including myself using advdupe2 dupes from advdupe1.
    If you are trying to dupe with advdup1 as well and it isn't working points to a possibly problem with your ship you "made" or your client.
    Known as Clakattack ... or "ClakofDeath" xD
  • fran4xfran4x Registered Posts: 8
    I disabled spawn protection, doesnt work.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file