Home Change Logs
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Changelog for June 12 - June 18

SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
edited June 2011 in Change Logs #1
  • [MINECRAFT][FIX][FEATURE] - Removed Citizens from the server. This mod was way more incomplete than it looked, barely any of it working, and generally just did not fit with the gameplay of our server currently.
  • [MINECRAFT][FEATURE] - Added on Diaspora's first piece of custom Minecraft content, Cactus Rum. As some players know, I've been babbling about this one for a bit now, and I've finally gotten around to doing it. For those who don't know, Cactus Rum is a new pseudo-item where, if you have an empty bowl and 16 cactus in your inventory, rightclicking with the bowl will "take a drink". Initially, drinking Cactus Rum will do 3 hearts of damage to you, but will also give you a dramatic increase in health regeneration. This mod pretty much revolves around a silent resource that I call "Toxicity", which not only is what fuels the health regeneration, but also increases the damage taken by taking another drink soon after the first. Right now, you get 30 toxicity per drink, and it ticks down once per second. I realize that this will be slightly overpowered, since that's the same rate at which fire does damage, but it will be ironed out when I get Config files working.
  • [MINECRAFT][FORUM] - Updated the Server Details thread to have current, up-to-date information. Forgot to update that for about 3 weeks now.

Comments

• AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
      [*] [MINECRAFT][UPDATE] - Updated mcMMO to version 1.0.20 from 1.0.16. Changes include an complete new Configuration overhaul, using a .yml file. It is much more organized, and allows for better customization of XP gains, particularly in the classes of Mining, Herbalism, Excavation, and a few others. Localization updates as well, and several optimizations to the code to help it run better with the server.[/*]
    • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
      • [UPDATE] - Updated Dev server to latest version of GMod.
      • [UPDATE][MINECRAFT] - Refactored the Cactus Rum mod to be called ElixirMod. Added Config file support, slowed down the regen rate of Cactus Rum and upped it's duration, and got it working with permissions. Note: rename for the mod was due to a lot of ideas a few players and I brainstormed for other types of potions, look forward to these in the future. Version is now 0.2.
    • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
      • [UPDATE][MINECRAFT] - ElixirMod is now at version 0.3. Also, I've released this, so if anyone wants to play with this elsewhere, here's a link. This update includes a somewhat botched Elixir of Haste, it's TECHNICALLY working, it's just a tad TOO fast as I cannot do much about it at current; this update is mostly a restructure of the entire code to allow more than just the one Cactus Rum drink to work at a time.
      • [TWEAK][MINECRAFT] - Reconfigured MiningTNT.Properties, let's hope it works as intended now. Someone had it set to only blow up smooth stone and glass, for whatever reason (and had commented out my configuration line), and that person REALLY needs to learn to document all changes, no matter what.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
    Emoji
    Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
    Drop image/file