Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Moar water tanks

KillerKiller Registered Posts: 69
edited April 2011 in Suggestions #1
Okay the biggest water tank right now is 400k and thats a fair some but as the title suggests is it possible to get a bigger one I am not perfectly sure I can ask this of you though it being snakes either way my idea is a good water tank holding around 600k-1million water (yeah maybe a million is a bit much but still) but yeah definitely want more water as its hard to find that perfect balance of using water and steam to generate gigaloads of power :D Hey thanks for reading and thanks for your time you all have a fantastic day! (P.S. No there will be no punctuation in this post I demand you all follow my example 4 page sentences ftw!)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!

Comments

• Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    Just use resource caches, the large ones hold more than any of the large storage(for water or steam individually) and also cause less ent lag due to the lower amount of storages.
    "If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file