Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

playx

NormallyClosedSwitchNormallyClosedSwitch Registered Posts: 137
edited March 2011 in Suggestions #1
Would it be possible, and welcomed, if we could make a vote about spawning that playx?
"...wait, this IS rocket science!!!"

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    I would like to ask the person who made it about making a non-entity version of it (play it in a derma window?), but apparently he does not play GMod anymore.

Other than that, no.
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    I can dig though the code if you want. You just have to wait till my finals and such are over. It shouldn't be too hard to work with. I can't directly test it though till I get a new PC that doesn't crash with it. I went from a-ok, to getting a f*cking annoying script pop-up every video, to crashing every time.
  • NormallyClosedSwitchNormallyClosedSwitch Registered Posts: 137
    wait, playx crashes when u enable it?
    For him, yes.
    well, I dunno if you already know this and tried it, but you start a youtube video in your browser, disable the video acceleration by right clicking the video and voila.

Now I can'T seem to get it since Ive upgraded to win7... it's freaking stupid, I'm looking to find it now

If anyone knows how to disable "hardware acceleration" for flash player video, tell us, I hate M$, how freaking stupid it is to force us to use hardware acceleration... I'm pissed off now, cuz I got that crashing problem once again

that might be a "revert back to XP" case
    Flash is not run by Microsoft, it is made by Adobe.
    I know!

Still, the fact that you can't untick "enable hardware acceleration" is coming from Microsoft genius

"Dude, the sky is blue during daylight... -ohhhh right" lol...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file