Home Other Games
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Half Life 3 Confirmed

KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
edited October 2013 in Other Games #1
Click Gaben's beard for source

dYGRlP8.gif

BTAyYhh.gif

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot

Comments

• Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
    You mean the way it's been confirmed and in active development since 2009?
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    ...Source?
    Only a few months ago there was a voice actor who publicly announced that Half Life 3 was not in development... but then I googled the article and found This, which is basically him saying he knows nothing, so it probably was in development

When did it get confirmed? Because the "3 X's, Half Life 3 Confirmed" jokes certainly didn't stop

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
    https://twitter.com/miracleofsound/status/385481312909291520

Red this page. Valve have said several times that they are actively working on the next instalment. There's no release date yet - with Valve there isn't a release date even when there is - but we've know they're working on it for a damn long time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file