Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Map pull request

TangentDeltaTangentDelta Registered Posts: 54
edited March 2013 in Suggestions #1
Hello, I'd like to request a pull of the gm_stargateworlds map, because it is not a spacebuild map, and is just a smaller classic flatgrass map. It has a few rooms outside of the main spawn area, but those are only accessible using stargates, which are not on this server.

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    I know I pulled that off the rotator list, someone must have either recompiled the list or added it back on.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Steeveeo wrote:
    I know I pulled that off the rotator list, someone must have either recompiled the list or added it back on.
    The list has been resetting itself every time the server starts recently from what I noticed. There are quite a few maps that shouldn't be in the rotation.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
    That would mean that Garry somehow broke the file.Exists function, either in functionality or the relative directory argument.

Also, if I remember correctly, gm_stargateworlds comes with CAP, so it would just come back whenever that updates if we decided to outright remove it.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Steeveeo wrote:
    That would mean that Garry somehow broke the file.Exists function, either in functionality or the relative directory argument.

Also, if I remember correctly, gm_stargateworlds comes with CAP, so it would just come back whenever that updates if we decided to outright remove it.
    IIRC you can tell tortoise to ignore files or folders during an update. CAP hasn't been updated on our server for quite some time now so it might be fine to merely delete it. Anyways, will look into the issue of the map list not being detected correctly.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
    LtBrandon wrote:
    IIRC you can tell tortoise to ignore files or folders during an update. CAP hasn't been updated on our server for quite some time now so it might be fine to merely delete it. Anyways, will look into the issue of the map list not being detected correctly.

I would help with that but I'm currently back at home for a game convention, so I don't have my access credentials.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file