Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

The Twilight Forest is BURNING TO THE GROUND

LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
edited January 2013 in Tech Support #1
I logged into the FTB server today and the whole area around my house has BURST INTO FLAMES and the fire is spreading :shock: . So uh yeah, anyone got like a billion water buckets? Because there is plenty of fire.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Looks like someone turned on the gamerule doFireTick without consulting me first.

Should stop spreading now, but due to limitations caused by the forced short-sightedness of the Minecraft Dev team, I cannot get the fires to expire like on Bukkit with Essentials ("Works as Intended," my ass!).
  • Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
    How much did we lose?
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    AHadley wrote:
    How much did we lose?
    Well I haven't been on yet, but from what I saw potentially a 100x100 area of forest burnt down if not more. I couldn't see where it ended as the chunks hadn't loaded before I logged out to hopefully save my house.

Good thing I'd been trimming the forest, would've been spreading a hell of a lot faster if I wasn't.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
This discussion has been closed.