Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

A little story

A Knight Of NiA Knight Of Ni Registered Posts: 9
edited December 2012 in General #1
In a far away galaxy, known as diaspora, there were many empires, good and bad, that ruled. Some were ruthless and unforgiving, such as the Empire of Anubis, or The Brandon Legion.
Some had no interests in war, such as the republic of Mouldy Taco, or the union of Dataschmuck. Some were factions, not as much an empire as just a few civilized planets.
There are a countless number of small nation, worlds, and star systems that had no central government. to keep the peace and civility in the galaxy, they had signed a treaty of peace and
alliances. But no alliance could protect the poor Anubis Empire, or Pufftech enterprise, for a could of war had descended upon the galaxy.
Now was the time for.... The war of the outer reaches.

It all started one day on the planet Sunaris V, of the Anubis Empire, children were playing, teenagers were going to school, and the planets nexus was looming over them all.... Until a great fireball engulfed the entire area.
In an instant, thousands of lives were lost, vaporized by the sun-like-explosion. Immediately, more suns sprouted over the surface of Sunaris V, destroying any defenses the planet had.
The last thing the orbital defense platform saw was a single word... NI

To be continued....
So what do you think? :D

Comments

• xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    I'm going to come to your mother house and im going to fucking rape her. IM GOING TO FUCKING RAPE HER. AND THEN, WHEN SHE'S ALL USED UP? I'LL COME FOR YOU. I'LL COME FOR YOU LIKE A NEVER ENDING STORM OF CLUSTERFUCK, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO WAY OUT. I WILL FEAST UPON YOUR FLESH AND HANG YOUR BONES AROUND MY HOUSE, AND DUMP YOUR FAMILY INTO A PIT OF BLOOD AND BOILING PLASMA. AND THEN I WILL BECOME A CLOWN.
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    Please stop the violence. Can't we all just be friends? We at the Union of DataSchmuck just wish for peace for all.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    then Optimus Prime appeared and gave everyone a golden ticket

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • Sonic5030Sonic5030 Registered Posts: 3
    And then Willy Wonka stoled them all.
  • OverloaderdaveOverloaderdave Registered Posts: 87
    with mind-washing chocolate >:(
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    And now we have the official Diaspora canon.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file