Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

cores glitching?

OverloaderdaveOverloaderdave Registered Posts: 87
edited December 2012 in General #1
I just cant seem to make a prop into a core, but I have seen poeple do it once t hen not being able to do it ever again... did Gmod13 make them break? they explode and have shields when they DO work but they hardly ever change anything at all, as the prop isnt even a core. however, I have seen the explosion and I love the explosion... :D
any way to fix this annoying glitch?

also,the swarm of 10 year olds is true.... 3 today so far. but one just didnt want to use gyro because he didnt have SBEP or SB3- just spacebuild 2, RD2 and LS2.

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    I just cant seem to make a prop into a core, but I have seen poeple do it once t hen not being able to do it ever again... did Gmod13 make them break? they explode and have shields when they DO work but they hardly ever change anything at all, as the prop isnt even a core. however, I have seen the explosion and I love the explosion... :D
    any way to fix this annoying glitch?

also,the swarm of 10 year olds is true.... 3 today so far. but one just didnt want to use gyro because he didnt have SBEP or SB3- just spacebuild 2, RD2 and LS2.

You can only have a total of 100 points once you add everything up in the tool, as well the current version on the server is rather outdated and the issue of it not telling you when you go over 100 points is fixed in the development version.

Oh and, most of the people on the server are hardly 10, they just barely speak english in most cases.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
This discussion has been closed.