Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Old Weapon System?

CraigtutCraigtut Registered Posts: 3
edited December 2012 in Suggestions #1
I guess this is more of a question, but what happened to the old Weapon System? Asgard Weapons and such? The new Pewpew weapons don't seem to work as well (or maybe I'm just doing it wrong). They seem weaker and they don't have any effects on impact...

Plus the older ones were easy to enter aim coordinates.

Comments

• Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    From my understanding, Garrysmod13 update is what broke most of the combat shizzle. The server with pewpew is hosted by DataSchmuck, he put the PewPew on himself.

Meanwhile, Brandon is working on developing a new space combat here.
    "If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    With the update to Garry's Mod 13, we decided to give Diaspora an overhaul (since we basically had to, to fix the bugs, why not make things better?). With this, as outlined by Mouldy_Taco's link, we're creating an entirely new weapon system for the server - as well as lots of other things.

This means that PewPew is actually just temporarily on the server so that people can shoot each other whilst we wait for the amazing new shit to happen.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • CraigtutCraigtut Registered Posts: 3
    Ah, alright! Very awesome! Thanks for the information guys!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file