Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Mod/Admin

Puff MachinePuff Machine Registered Posts: 23
edited November 2012 in Suggestions #1
Ok so i've been on diaspora for a while now and since Gmod 13 i've noticed that there are hardly ever any admins on at the same time as me. Today i was on the server for 7 ish hours and I didn't see a single mod or admin. This as well as the increase in cadets on the server has caused an increase in rule breaking (Prop Spamming, Shooting on spawn and the like). Before making this post I asked the people on the server and those that responded thought it would be a good idea.
My avatar is weird.

Comments

• Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    Puff Machine's professional conduct and dedication to the order of the server makes him a excellent choice for moderator.
    -Lambda, experienced server admin PhD

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    Y'know, I can't actually tell what this thread is for. Are you saying we should make you a moderator / admin, or are you saying we need to be online more?

Before answering, I'd take a moment to reflect upon how badly you've written the OP - potentially even re-write it.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • Puff MachinePuff Machine Registered Posts: 23
    I'm saying that it might be a good idea to make me a mod or admin on the server and also.
    Before answering, I'd take a moment to reflect upon how badly you've written the OP
    OP? What is OP? I'm new to fourms they confuse me :?
    potentially even re-write it.
    Woah it's that bad? First post and i'm alredy failing D:
    My avatar is weird.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    OP = Opening Post of the thread.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    lolnoIMO. But that's just because I don't like power struggles on the server between Admins/mods.

Edit: Get the hint, MOAR RANKS.
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    I'm saying that it might be a good idea to make me a mod or admin on the server and also.
    I've always hated the way all the administration mods we've been using do Mod / Admin, in my opinion we need something less static - maybe a fully dynamic permission (+ reputation?) based Administration addon, hmmmmm. Anyways, because of my aforementioned hate for how Mod/Admin works at the moment - I'm against bringing in more.
    OP? What is OP? I'm new to fourms they confuse me :?
    As Lambda said, OP = Opening Post. I apologize for confusing you with that, I had actually assumed most people knew what it meant.

Woah it's that bad? First post and i'm alredy failing D:
    I wouldn't say that it's bad, per se. It's just that you really skirted around the point you were trying to make. "More people and rule breaking since GM13, people thought it would be a good idea" - you haven't stated what the 'good idea' is in that, and it took a mildly large leap for me to try figure out what you were saying.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file