Home Showcase
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

SBEP Spawnlists

LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
edited February 2016 in Showcase #1
So I've been working on these for a bit now because SBEP no longer comes with spawnlists and most people couldn't be bothered with making their own. I haven't done Slyfo props yet, but almost everything else is put into lists for you. Just unzip these into your garrysmod\garrysmod folder and you should have a nice bunch of spawnlists when you next login.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Comments

• DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    And here is the all lowercase version so you can use it on linux servers like Diaspora#2
  • elwolf6elwolf6 Registered Posts: 9
    so we just put them into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod, because i tried puting the unzipped file into there and when i log in there not there
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    elwolf6 wrote:
    so we just put them into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod, because i tried puting the unzipped file into there and when i log in there not there
    You probably unzipped it into a new folder inside the garrysmod folder, which would be why its not working.

To be clear, the settings folder inside the zip needs to be merged with the one in the garrysmod folder.

Edit: Also, you might not even want this set of spawnlists. If you have a different set of spawnlists in game than I did you'll end up with weird things happening because of how Garry made spawnlists work. You should probably use the fix for the normal SBEP spawnlists that come with the addon. You can find that here http://diaspora-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1123
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file