Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

I bet you're surprised to see me here...

xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
edited July 2012 in General #1
I'm seriously considering getting Minecraft, been watching a series on youtube about BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft, and that shit is fucking irresistable. Sucks that Minecraft costs so goddamn much, I should have gotten it long ago when it was in alpha/beta stages. What types of mods/addons do you guys use, and what are the rules? (I know there is probably a thread telling me all of this but i don't care) I'll try to behave if you ever let me in.
Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    I'm seriously considering getting Minecraft, been watching a series on youtube about BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft, and that shit is fucking irresistable. Sucks that Minecraft costs so goddamn much, I should have gotten it long ago when it was in alpha/beta stages. What types of mods/addons do you guys use, and what are the rules? (I know there is probably a thread telling me all of this but i don't care) I'll try to behave if you ever let me in.
    At $26 USD, it's most likely less than what you paid for GMod if you got all the other games for assets. All info about mods on the main server is in the announcements and stickies (which, by the way, is nothing clientside). For the Tekkit server, it's...well, Tekkit.
This discussion has been closed.