Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Portal + EP1

Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
edited July 2012 in Suggestions #1
The Battle server is sadly lacking Portal and EP1 content. This is a shame, not because I realized EP1 has a cool model I like, but because many people such as Paper Clip and Paper Clip use Portal content, twenty new cadets quit the server today because they couldn't spawn their EP1-model ships, and the Wave Cannon which absolutely everyone used to use cannot be spawned because it has a Portal model. This is not because I wanted to use a EP1 model.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Lambda217 wrote:
    The Battle server is sadly lacking Portal and EP1 content. This is a shame, not because I realized EP1 has a cool model I like, but because many people such as Paper Clip and Paper Clip use Portal content, twenty new cadets quit the server today because they couldn't spawn their EP1-model ships, and the Wave Cannon which absolutely everyone used to use cannot be spawned because it has a Portal model. This is not because I wanted to use a EP1 model.
    The only reason it's not there is because I didn't want to upload it unless people started complaining about it not being on there. I suppose I'll go unpack all the content from the GCF files and upload it :(
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    a bloo bloo bloo brandon we don't have ep1/portal i'm cancelling my Diaspora subscription

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    Lambda217 wrote:
    a bloo bloo bloo brandon we don't have ep1/portal i'm cancelling my Diaspora subscription

Lucky bastard, I'm locked into a contract!

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • andrbootandrboot Registered, Administrator Posts: 46
    Is that the one where we legally can cut your nuts off? heh im impressed you signed it :p
    Known as Clakattack ... or "ClakofDeath" xD
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    I believe the agreement is that if you leave, you must suck off one of the community founders (me, in this case.)

The fine print clearly states that you must keep going until I finish, or a total of 15 minutes have passed, whichever comes first.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Hm you're a bit late to this thread. I'm going to lock it because the content was uploaded ages ago.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
This discussion has been closed.