Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

I rise from the ashes like a phoenix!

TrekintoshTrekintosh Registered Posts: 14
edited May 2012 in General #1
Used to play here a while ago under the name MacTrekkie. Haven't played gmod in more than 6 months, but a friend showed me Gravity Hull Designator and he said it was on the server, so I guess I'm firing up GMod again. Is it possible to get my dupes back?

Comments

• AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    They should be there, if I recall. I dunno who currently has all of the dupes, though.
  • TrekintoshTrekintosh Registered Posts: 14
    Amaroq wrote:
    They should be there, if I recall. I dunno who currently has all of the dupes, though.
    Unfortunately, I played here on a different steam account, that's why I'm asking for the dupes.
  • Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    I believe Dara (Daracorn - The Black Dragon) has the old dupes. Consider getting in touch with him
    "If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    I believe Dara (Daracorn - The Black Dragon) has the old dupes. Consider getting in touch with him
    If by old dupes people mean Fuhr's old server then everyone who can access the build server has access to them.
    Trekintosh wrote:
    Used to play here a while ago under the name MacTrekkie. Haven't played gmod in more than 6 months, but a friend showed me Gravity Hull Designator and he said it was on the server, so I guess I'm firing up GMod again. Is it possible to get my dupes back?

You're going to need your old steam ID for me to get your dupes to you.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    I sent you your dupes, MacTrekkie, check your inbox.
  • TrekintoshTrekintosh Registered Posts: 14
    Ah, thanks a lot mate! It says that you don't exist in the PM so I'll just thank you here. I'm really attached to quite a few of those ships, so it means a lot to me :D
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    Trekintosh wrote:
    Ah, thanks a lot mate! It says that you don't exist in the PM

I only exist in people's memories.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Trekintosh wrote:
    Ah, thanks a lot mate! It says that you don't exist in the PM

I only exist in people's memories.
    And several of our hallucinations.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji