Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Moderator.

xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
edited October 2011 in Suggestions #1
Not sure where to put this, so I will put it here,

This server needs more people to watch over it, and the ones that have the capability are next to never on. I am on most of the time, alot more often than the other Authority figures on this server, and I think I would make a fairly good moderator. I won't make the community look bad, but that is just my word, and just my word alone wont do any good.

I already know this will be promptly denied, but I guess i just have the false hope this application might be accepted.
Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Comments

• DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"deep breath"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    I do agree that the GMod sector needs some new leadership. However, I am sorry to say that you would probably not be the best choice, judging from prior incidents.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file