Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Server pop change

KillerKiller Registered Posts: 69
edited April 2011 in Suggestions #1
WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY? well thats more of a rigged question its true that 10 was a pain in the butt BUT it was technically still playable with 10 people and with these new "improvements" to it saying that it can run better why are we cutting back on the server pop? I mean if it runs BETTER than why not keep it the way it is? Explain than invalidate your argument for me by returning it back to 10 players and fixing all that is wrong so you can get a god vote in game kthx!
I love you do you love me?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!

Comments

• AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    Actually, it's still 10. 2 are reserved slots.

Goddamn, we seriously need to get another server active... One server isn't built to handle all this damn traffic. I need to talk to Steeveeo about it, D4RK wants to pay to host one for us.
  • KillerKiller Registered Posts: 69
    So you went though with the 2 slot idea? yay! (for you) and what does D4RK ask for in return tell him you can pay him back in pesos!
    But your still an ass you purple freak
    ^ Internet saccasim/trolling/roflism

Edit: AND NOW IT HAS 9 LETS JUST PUT IT AT 666 K?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Amaroq wrote:
    Actually, it's still 10. 2 are reserved slots.

Goddamn, we seriously need to get another server active... One server isn't built to handle all this damn traffic. I need to talk to Steeveeo about it, D4RK wants to pay to host one for us.

We do got that DEV server that sits around with 14 slots of empty 24/7. Maybe rather then DEV server call it Server 2, just saying I don't mind changes being applied to a normal server. That and it have more slots then the normal one anyways.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    14 people in Spacebuild sounds awful, not gonna lie. XD But it'd be good for alternate traffic. One thing, in what I think is the current priority, is to make a properly working hours/dupe syncing between servers. Once that's done, then we'll most definitely start getting newer ones.
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    Amaroq wrote:
    One thing, in what I think is the current priority, is to make a properly working hours/dupe syncing between servers.
    I AM ON THE JOB! :P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file