Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Weekly/Monthly Building Challanges?

LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
edited April 2013 in Suggestions #1
I remember way back on Mcbuilds we had contests and shit every now and then, like the 1/4th scale ship build I enjoyed so much. I shouldn't need to explain this idea much, simply vote yes or no if you'd like to see such things and post below :D

Will leave this poll open for the next 14 days, do let me know as it would be interesting in my honest opinion.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Comments

• Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    if we get this, how about the winner of the contest gets to choose the objective of the next contest?

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Lambda217 wrote:
    if we get this, how about the winner of the contest gets to choose the objective of the next contest?
    That and perhaps some bonus resources once that system finally gets put in place.
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Yay, inspiration for things to build

And Monthly is a lot better, gives everyone a chance to get something built, where as weekly I'd probably end up skipping most

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    Kanzuke wrote:
    Yay, inspiration for things to build

And Monthly is a lot better, gives everyone a chance to get something built, where as weekly I'd probably end up skipping most

oi m8 u have one week to design and build your own unique eversor regalis

get crackin

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file