Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Minging/Trolling on your Build #1 Server

HailedbeanHailedbean Registered Posts: 3
edited January 2013 in Bans & Appeals #1
a guy name I dub I jacksparks2 has been killing me repeatedly on spawn and propblocking my ship, I have video evidence that will be posted soon. this is taking place on your build #1 server.

http://youtu.be/L_e2PO2ntl0

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Hailedbean wrote:
    a guy name I dub I jacksparks2 has been killing me repeatedly on spawn and propblocking my ship, I have video evidence that will be posted soon. this is taking place on your build #1 server.

http://youtu.be/L_e2PO2ntl0
    First of all, you put this in the wrong forum section and I have moved your topic to the correct section. Second, you gave me a name, but its rather hard to ban people by their name. I can find him by name, due to the logs, but a steamid is preferred in the future as I can then just directly ban him.

Now on to the actual report that you have, I would like to point out that in the MOTD it states that anyone is allowed to attack you once you leave spawn, and also that it states that anyone is free to attack you regardless of peaceful status if you claim a planet. The video you've attached to the post shows someone attacking you outside of spawn, could you confirm, with evidence if possible, that he was also attacking you on spawn as well?
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • HailedbeanHailedbean Registered Posts: 3
    this was continuing in spawn, and my apologies for improper messaging format. Next time it will be to your standards.
    I have no video of it occurring on spawn, but I was on the ice planet, due to his killing occurring on spawn, he followed me there, killed me, where in I created video to my dismay that through lack of my visual evidence and/or credibility only containing 2 overall posts on here, I somehow find myself in this thread writing a report in attempt to make your server better when I only play on it every 6 months. If I didn't like the server I would've just minged him in return. This was my attempt to better your server for your own good, take it or leave it, I'm not lying, nor do you have to believe me.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Hailedbean wrote:
    this was continuing in spawn, and my apologies for improper messaging format. Next time it will be to your standards.
    I have no video of it occurring on spawn, but I was on the ice planet, due to his killing occurring on spawn, he followed me there, killed me, where in I created video to my dismay that through lack of my visual evidence and/or credibility only containing 2 overall posts on here, I somehow find myself in this thread writing a report in attempt to make your server better when I only play on it every 6 months. If I didn't like the server I would've just minged him in return. This was my attempt to better your server for your own good, take it or leave it, I'm not lying, nor do you have to believe me.
    Ah don't misunderstand, I'm not saying I don't believe you, I was asking because usually video or photographic evidence is more reliable than picking my way through the logs finding information. As you have no more information I'll check out the logs to see if I can find anything that he has done to earn a ban :) .
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file