Home Help and Tutorials
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Q Menu not showing right? Look here!

LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
edited March 2015 in Help and Tutorials #1
So it seems a few of our players were having difficulties with the Q Menu skin not downloading properly. Download the attached 7z file and unzip it to your garrysmod/garrysmod folder with the tool of your choice(it being a 7zip file I use that.), after you do that you should be able to see the Q Menu ingame perfectly fine.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Comments

• MikeMikeMikeMike Registered Posts: 2
    Hi,I really like that skin.Is possible to take it to singleplayer? I really want it.

send me a message as fast as possible to this email:halocombatevolved@seznam.cz
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Repackaged as a ZIP for the few who can't extract the 7zip

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file