Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Spacebuild 10 year old riots?

ThatCanadianThatCanadian Registered Posts: 16
edited December 2012 in General #1
I'm just going to post this here because it does affect diaspora in one way or another.
Ok guys/girls here's my question I want to throw at you:
What do you think all of the 8-10 year fans from this video:

Will do when gmod 13 comes out and adding are easier to get?

Do you think they will just not come?
Do you think that they will raid us and spam us with mics about "where are my hover balls and thruster"
Do you think that the second one comes on and insist that hover balls thrusters and welds are the only way we will spawn a "happy place" station where we will teleport them and set there spawns. Then have people go up from time to time to see if they have been cured of "8 year old who insist that they're better than a 25 year old disease"? (my only "creative" option I came up with)
Hey do you think we can just live in harmony or will we just kick them?

Use any response you see fits (can be a creative one (not from the list) or one from the list).
My ING: TheCanadianSpetsnaz

Comments

• Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    A few will trickle in, and they'll all sit around on spawn begging other people to give them their spaceships. I suggest we deliberately distribute horribly made ships to them, and put a bounty on their heads, so they will fly around and be like the belt rats of Diaspora.

We could also teach them how to actually build, but that's no fun.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    There is so much about this thread already that just makes me facepalm on the inside.
  • xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    add capsules, and clones, then dont tell them about the clones, then pod them...
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.
  • OverloaderdaveOverloaderdave Registered Posts: 87
    edited December 2012 #5
    by podding do you mean using an adv. pod to make them lose all their weapons etc? or flinging them into space to DIE?

also, make their spawn on a seperate planet like the moon and let them derp around doing absolutely NOTHINK?
    normally they would not know how to kill themselves in console, and would just ragequit permanently... I use it as a test for non-nerdy 10 year olds.

can we give them a ship with a gun made to shoot at the core? >:D

we challenge them to a fight in a titchy ship then just activate that gun... kablooie they die, good idea? a bit from the list but varied- a perfectly good ship but just rigged to explode. also I sometimes teach them to use gyropods, just because then we get more non-11-year-olds who dont know how to do anything.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    by podding do you mean using an adv. pod to make them lose all their weapons etc? or flinging them into space to DIE?

also, make their spawn on a seperate planet like the moon and let them derp around doing absolutely NOTHINK?

podding's a thing from the EVE Onlines games where you blow up somedude's escape pod so they're super dead and lose all the stuff in their space heads

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • OverloaderdaveOverloaderdave Registered Posts: 87
    its not 10 year old riots. its the riot of the effing destroyable tower which instantly crashes server and is first thing you see in dupes tab... server is continually crashing from poeple joining then spawning this lagomatic.
This discussion has been closed.