Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Dead?

ThatCanadianThatCanadian Registered Posts: 16
edited September 2012 in General #1
Are the diaspora servers dead because there not running spacebuild only sandbox and I rarely see any people on so I don't come on I'm just wondering.

-ThatCanadian
My ING: TheCanadianSpetsnaz

Comments

• evil haggisevil haggis Registered Posts: 22
    the devs are still working (or have finished) the move to Gmod 13 which i might add has been delayed to the 24th of october. and the Dia server in Gmod is currently experiancing "certain difficultys"
    if you like me... you,r disgusting
  • ThatCanadianThatCanadian Registered Posts: 16
    thx a lot I was just wondering.
    My ING: TheCanadianSpetsnaz
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Are the diaspora servers dead because there not running spacebuild only sandbox and I rarely see any people on so I don't come on I'm just wondering.

-ThatCanadian
    Spacebuild isn't a gamemode anymore, it's just an addon; its been that way for a long time now actually.
    the devs are still working (or have finished) the move to Gmod 13 which i might add has been delayed to the 24th of october. and the Dia server in Gmod is currently experiancing "certain difficultys"
    There is still plenty to be done with the gm13 move. Also, can you please specify what you mean by "certain difficulties"? Last I checked the battle server is completely fine besides the gyropod derpery.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • evil haggisevil haggis Registered Posts: 22
    well besides the gyro pods there are/were the difficultys in joining the server (which i suppose is somthing to do with the crappy upates coming in from time to time) which in the future may cause more "difficultys" in the server until Gmod 13 is released

and while were on the subject of Gmod 13. if its not to much trouble can you tell me how to get into the Gmod 13 server?
    if you like me... you,r disgusting
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    and while were on the subject of Gmod 13. if its not to much trouble can you tell me how to get into the Gmod 13 server?
    Currently you can't as it's down, you can ask me or someone else who knows for the password when it comes up later.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file