Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Dude, what the FUCK?

xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
edited June 2012 in General #1
I was reading my old ban thread from like a year ago, and if all those things said in there are true (I really don't remember a thing from back then), then I was a disgusting excuse for a human being and would have DESERVED that ban. I'm sorry to all those who I have been a major dick towards, there was absolutely no reason for me to talk down to people who were far superior to me, but I was just to arrogant to see that they were right and I was wrong. I admit, although I am trying to convince you guys I have changed, I am more trying to convince myself that I have changed rather than all of you. The swearing certainly hasn't stopped, and although I can at least somewhat UNDERSTAND all this e2 bullshit, I am still quite a ways away from making even a simple targeting system.

Fuck me, I am sorry for my actions, they were absolutely uncalled for, and if I could go back and change it, I sure as hell would.

This is a great community and I pretty much destroyed alot of it. I drew a lot of the playerbase away, made people absolutely resent me, and have been a general prick all around. Again I am really fucking sorry, I feel like a damn child who has finally figured out how to grow up. I love this community and if it dies then I will effectively be done with gmod. I hope it never does die and will do my best to ensure it does not.

Peace.
Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Comments

• NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • NormallyClosedSwitchNormallyClosedSwitch Registered Posts: 137
    Oh My God...

All that bullshit talk about 2012 is real!

IT'S REAL!!!

P.S. I always loved you Anubis, you were that annoying little kid that always got away with every nasty things he did and always found the way to beat us... for what it's worth, I'm glad I didn't succeed at banning you..

;)
    "...wait, this IS rocket science!!!"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file