Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

sb_gooniverse_v3c map.

StigoStigo Registered Posts: 3
edited June 2012 in General #1
(So sorry if this is in the wrong section.)

A buddy download just the sb_gooniverse from garrysmod.org and tried to join the battle server. It failed.

It was saying CRC and some other stuff. I was thinking other people were having this problem so I was wondering if it was alright to upload it to garrysmod.org (but giving the credit to the original mapmaker of course!) so people could download it and be on with there way.

Just asking whoever is in-charge or anyone really who can give me permission to do it. :?

EDIT: I missed a huge part. I wanted to upload sb_gooniverse_v3c since it is not on garrysmod.org but there is a link provided below. :lol:

Comments

• NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    Answer is probably no, but I'll leave the definitive answer up to Amaroq.

Anyways, yeah, we've got a thread under "Development" which is all about gooniverse v3: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=515
    Here's a download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?adhxsaht9wdiwsc

(Note: Yes, I know the thread is called 'sb_gooniverse_v3b', but the DL link is 'sb_gooniverse_v3c'.)

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • StigoStigo Registered Posts: 3
    NinjrKillr wrote:
    Answer is probably no, but I'll leave the definitive answer up to Amaroq.

Anyways, yeah, we've got a thread under "Development" which is all about gooniverse v3: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=515
    Here's a download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?adhxsaht9wdiwsc

(Note: Yes, I know the thread is called 'sb_gooniverse_v3b', but the DL link is 'sb_gooniverse_v3c'.)

I just realized I left out a huge part in my thread.

I wanted to upload the sb_gooniverse_v3c not just the regular gooniverse. Anyways, thanks for the download link though. My friend is quite happy now.
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    edited June 2012 #4
    I had figured you were talking about v3c, since the original is already on garrysmod.org. Not a problem, by the way. Generally the first place you should go to for content required to play on Diaspora is here.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    It does now!
    "If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file