Home Help and Tutorials
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Stargate svn is down

EthanhuntEthanhunt Registered Posts: 5
edited November 2011 in Help and Tutorials #1
Hi i am pretty new to spacebuild and i am in the processes of getting the content for the server but the server for the stargate content is down and i was wondering if there was a another place you could dl the content you guys know of

Comments

• jb_aerojb_aero Registered Posts: 11
    i noticed this too, however as far as i can tell you don't really need it for most things. The shield is the only thing i notice that actually gets used, as far as weapons i don't know of any that anyone actually uses. Core explosions are a sad thing to miss out on, but this should only be temporary, and you should be able to at least build your ships without that component.
    Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Jb is right, its a very useful addon to have and I'd advise getting it as soon as you can, but, like CAP, it isn't the most important and you can survive well enough without it. We use a few weapons from it (Drones and Staff weapons), but they aren't regularly used on the server, and of course shields and various props that come with the pack. You can get by without it, so just wait it out until it's fixed or a mirror is made.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Keep me updated on this. If anyone finds the working mirror, post it here and I'll update the SVN thread.
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    There should be a recent ZIP around. The SVN could have moved too, in the past it moved a lot.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file