Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Until Bukkit catches up with 1.8...

hadleyrhadleyr Registered Posts: 51
edited September 2011 in General #1
I had this idea after watching a group of Minecraft-ers playing on a map that we too should try it out. The map in question is not an adventure map, per say, but it is a Team Based Competition:

Vech's Super Hostile Race for the Wool.

You may have heard about it, but if not: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/191908-ctmcollection-%E2%98%A0-vechs-super-hostile-series-%E2%98%A0/#AnchorRace1

The aim is to gather wool from chests before your opposition and set off the traps along the way. While designed for 2v2, I have seen people attempt of 4v4s or even more.

As for the map itself, it is two lanes that are mirrored with a gap between them. At the start of each lane, there are chests with tools and food, along wiht others scattered around the map. Each lane is (I think) 32 blocks wide, and beyond the sides is a drop to the void. Vechs made his name making hard maps for single player, usually with Monster Spawners lying around, and this is no exception. Getting to some of the wool requires you to risk falling into the void and losing all you had.

If we are to do this, we will need two decent teams, so who's up for this?
[minecrafthead]hadleyr[/minecrafthead] -h.
This discussion has been closed.