Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Game/Forum Intergration

Alex4921Alex4921 Registered Posts: 139
edited April 2011 in Suggestions #1
Link:
http://www.facepunch.com/threads/107025 ... isteration

Advantages:
Easy linking of forum accounts to game accounts so if someone trolls on the forums you know who to ban
Gets people active on the forums

Disadvantages:
Let me get back to you on that.
The quieter you are,the more you are able to hear.

Comments

• KillerKiller Registered Posts: 69
    Disadvantages:
    If your a troll your bridge was just burned down have fun being stone.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!
  • Alex4921Alex4921 Registered Posts: 139
    Killer wrote:
    Disadvantages:
    If your a troll your bridge was just burned down have fun being stone.
    I dont get?
    The quieter you are,the more you are able to hear.
    Its a figure of speech
    Easy linking of forum accounts to game accounts so if someone trolls on the forums you know who to ban
    easier to ban trolls cant hide and theres an old childs story that you can get eaten by the troll under the bridge
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Oh hell yes! We've been wanting to integrate for ages!

Now we just need to do some research into it (like how secure is it, what can be done with it, what are all it's dependencies), I need Fuhr or Paperclip to PM me the forum's FTP credentials, and I need to finish this session of classes before we can get some crap tied into this system.

As soon as all that is fulfilled, I believe we can start work on being able to access dupe folders on this forum, as well as sharing times and dupes between servers. Also, making premium accounts with this seems like it is now shittons easier.
    I believe we can start work on being able to access dupe folders on this forum, as well as sharing times and dupes between servers.
    YAY Been wanting this for quite some time I wish you luck with initializing it all!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file