Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Disapearing props

DerpyDerpy Registered Posts: 33
edited December 2015 in General #1
I logged onto the new diaspora server today and the map changed to the omen map you know Pretty normal stuff :P

And mostly I started to build a new ship and I noticed my props are just disapearing out of nowhere.
I thought I should report this if it is a bug or not
"A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself."

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    There are very many reasons for props being removed, what was going on when it happened, was your ship unfrozen, etc?
  • DerpyDerpy Registered Posts: 33
    I was only building it and it was frozen, not anything else
    "A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself."
    Were they small props like Sprops or PHX? Those tend to have less health and even running across them can cause them to be destroyed. In any case, I would recommend coring the ship early so as to protect the thing from random damage.
    Hmm I know that could help but it wasn't a small prop problem, I was putting on more props and the props I put on were disappearing xD
    Well, if you can give me some steps to follow to get this issue, or catch me while I'm online and show me, I can figure out what's going on.
    Well as far as I can tell your not on it atm :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file