Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

[BUG] Opacity problem

SweetOneSweetOne Registered Posts: 39
edited January 2014 in Tech Support #1
Hello!

I notided that if I give opacity 0 to my capital torpedos and then duplicate my ship those torpedos wont work anymore.

Is this meant to be?

Comments

• KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Brandon disabled weapon duplication since their dupe data was pretty vulnerable, and Divran figured out how to exploit it for huge damage for no cost, so until Brandon implements a more secure duping method, weapons don't duplicate, irrespective of alpha.

Unless they do dupe at 255 alpha.
    Then we have a problem.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • SweetOneSweetOne Registered Posts: 39
    Kanzuke wrote:
    Brandon disabled weapon duplication since their dupe data was pretty vulnerable, and Divran figured out how to exploit it for huge damage for no cost, so until Brandon implements a more secure duping method, weapons don't duplicate, irrespective of alpha.

Unless they do dupe at 255 alpha.
    Then we have a problem.

All right then 8D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file