Home Other Games
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Star Conflict Is it good?

DerpyDerpy Registered Posts: 33
edited January 2016 in Other Games #1
Well I guess I need to make something that isn't spam. :roll:
Anyways I want to know if anyone here has played it and if it is good or not.
"A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself."

Comments

• KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    I hadn't even heard of this game before this post, but TB fixed that right up.

Given that it employs the same F2P tiering and progression system as World of Tanks/War Thunder/etc. I'd probably hate it for the grind, but from what I saw in that vid, the base combat gameplay looks far more interesting that any of the above, deeper and more customizable too, so it may be worth a shot since it's free.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • DerpyDerpy Registered Posts: 33
    Kanzuke wrote:
    I hadn't even heard of this game before this post, but TB fixed that right up.

Given that it employs the same F2P tiering and progression system as World of Tanks/War Thunder/etc. I'd probably hate it for the grind, but from what I saw in that vid, the base combat gameplay looks far more interesting that any of the above, deeper and more customizable too, so it may be worth a shot since it's free.

Played it for a couple hours xD
    I kinda hate it how you have to wait till your the rank of 4 to go exploring in space instead of just being stuck in pvp :cry:
    "A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file