Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

PA shift-click set next point/whatever doesn't always work

OverloaderdaveOverloaderdave Registered Posts: 87
edited December 2015 in General #1
what the title says, about 40% of the time when I try to use the shift-left click function in PA to set the next point it just sets the current point instead.

doesn't happen on any other servers, only diaspora :\

btw you can't put any \ in chat.

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    what the title says, about 40% of the time when I try to use the shift-left click function in PA to set the next point it just sets the current point instead.
    I've never had this issue at all personally, is anyone else having this problem? Wondering if you've got something conflicting clientside perhaps, because that would easily be able to cause that.
    doesn't happen on any other servers, only diaspora :\
    Honestly, this doesn't surprise me at all. For the longest time just about everyone had their own version of PA because the author would not allow anyone to distribute a fixed version of it. We still use our own fixed version, much for the same reason we weren't using or supporting getting SBEP from the workshop. If someone has a version that is known to work 100% and can link to something where the author allowed others to redistribute his work then I'll see if that version works with our content.
    btw you can't put any \ in chat.
    Put two of them instead of one. The chat is supposed to do this automatically, but for whatever reason it refuses to do so.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    I've had this happen regularly, always assumed it was due to some latency nonsense since I never ran into it on the German server. I find you have to hold shift down for far longer than is intuitive before clicking.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • OverloaderdaveOverloaderdave Registered Posts: 87
    and all of a sudden, getting the sbep spawnlisted mostly fixed it.

huh.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file