Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Coming (again) Soon™

LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
edited June 2015 in General #1
Minecraft server is returning, or well, its already here, but the forums part of it returns. Information about how to apply to join coming soonish. New server is hosted by NinjrKillr.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Comments

• hadleyrhadleyr Registered Posts: 51
    I don't like just bumping posts, but is there any news/progress to tease us with?

And for the record, I look forward to the server coming back, will be good to be back on!
    [minecrafthead]hadleyr[/minecrafthead] -h.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    hadleyr wrote:
    I don't like just bumping posts, but is there any news/progress to tease us with?

And for the record, I look forward to the server coming back, will be good to be back on!
    Yeah it has been up as mentioned in the post, but I haven't made the forum posts yet as we were working out a few issues. I'll be throwing up the information/whitelist forum posts soon though. If you want to get in earlier though contact either NinjrKillr or I and we'll probably let you in.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file