Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

No Admins?!?!

DerpyDerpy Registered Posts: 33
edited June 2014 in General #1
This is Really Confusing No Admins Nobody can get ranked up Some people are crashing the server and people need help Just send 2 Admins On Diaspora Servers PLEASEEEEE
"A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself."

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    I don't know how it is with the others, but for me personally, I've been extraordinarily busy for the past couple of months now. Also, my HLSW client decided to stop working, and a reinstall doesn't even fix it.

Regardless, if someone's causing trouble, take screenshots (or take a "Demo" recording if you know how), logs, and run the "status" command in your console to get SteamIDs. Post that and a description of the problem in the Bans & Appeals forum, and an admin will be along to deal with it.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    What he said. We're not on every day even if we're not busy, because we do actually do things other than go on the server and stare at the cadets for hours on end.
    Steeveeo wrote:
    I don't know how it is with the others, but for me personally, I've been extraordinarily busy for the past couple of months now. Also, my HLSW client decided to stop working, and a reinstall doesn't even fix it.
    Mine stopped working as well, but I believe I found a fix for it if you're getting the same problem as me. I've been getting an error that says it couldn't find my ip address(which is silly), so I did what it does myself. Try giving the server this command: logaddress_add <your ip>:7130
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Tried that, no response from the server at last attempt.
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    I'd like to get involved again some time. Life's just been crazy with the move to Alabama.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file