Home Other Games
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Wildstar

Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
edited June 2014 in Other Games #1
"If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver

Comments

• KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    I am really liking the look of this, a new MMO in a cool setting with some cool gameplay mechanics, and even just the fact that these DevSpeak videos exist is awesome

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    yo i got in the stress test

male aurin for life

their eyes are literally the size of basketballs, and i mean literally

as for actual gameplay, imagine guild wars 2 and world of warcraft combined, except with that really sick dodging/damage field mechanic from gw2 improved upon 32392938% percent

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • woothiewoothie Registered Posts: 44
    If I knew how to use images and gifs on this forum I would use something like this:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ag269bm6y3j1z ... 0input.gif
    yes%2C%20thank%20you%20for%20your%20input.gif
    yes%2C%20thank%20you%20for%20your%20input.gif

Edit: I'm trying my darnest but I just can't hnnng
    Edit 2: I will get the hang of this
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3wz9gh6ysq6q9v/soon.gif
    (tm)

• NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    woothie wrote:
    If I knew how to use images and gifs on this forum(tm)

Doesn't help that you're using dropbox to serve them. There's no way, afaik™, to link images on dropbox and get the image served. By itself. Without their bullshit around it. Thus, afaik™, you can't use dropbox to link images onto the forums.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    "If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver
    many thank taco

• KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    I cashed in my key in a hurry because limitedness, and then I get this in an email
    Welcome, intrepid tester! Thank you for signing over your assets to the Protostar Corporation in that Non-Disclosure Agreement you most likely skimmed through. Don't worry, we'll take good care of your family for you.

Uhh, did anyone read it? What can't we and can we talk about?

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    The nature of the NDA is so restricted that you're not supposed to tell anyone that you're even in the beta. However, it's rarely enforced in such a way that you would lose access unless it's a significant breach. Posting general information on this forum is hardly significant, so I wouldn't worry. At any rate I'm sure we'll be using teamspeak for when we all get together this weekend and play.... games.

(P.S. Go Dominion)
    game is out, mother-hubbards

7rLKkAM.png

i'm only at the character creation and i already can't deal

FTWTcSB.png

is this game some kind of performance art piece

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji