Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

NightHawk's Formal Petition

NightHawkNightHawk Registered Posts: 4
edited March 2014 in General #1
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the availability of e2 functions which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of science, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created with the ability to teleport, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are e2 coding, Unrestricted functions and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Admins are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the players, --That whenever any Form of Administration becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the Players to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new form of Administration, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Freedom and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Adminships long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such an oppresive restriction, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of e2 Restriction. The history of the present Admin of Diaspora is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these players. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

In order to right this injustice, the setPosition() function must be made available to all players to ensure justice and fairness in this gaming community. Sign this petition if you support my cause.

Comments

• Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    less qq more spacecombat2
    "If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    I'm not even going to read that wall of text, cheesy language, and boring words. You want shit, you don't cry about it, then it'll eventually get fixed. When people bitch about things, I will lower its priority until it drops off of my list forever.

As a note, it doesn't matter if you play or not, because I don't want someone around if they are going to act like a spoiled shit.

Pointless thread; locked.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
This discussion has been closed.