Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

[BUG] Respected rank reset

woothiewoothie Registered Posts: 44
edited March 2014 in Tech Support #1
I got respected recently, and the same day as the server changed maps both me and Mich got our respected ranks reset back to good ol' members. While we got them back pretty fast, I checked back on the server yesterday night and it was gone again.
And yes, Steeveeo set time to 0.
Bless his butt.

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    0 means infinite time, as I have mentioned several times before.

We really need something other than AssMod for administration...
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    I think at the time of Gmod 13's initial release Assmod was the only admin mod that did everything we wanted and worked correctly. Maybe now there's better/more robust solutions?
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Divran has frequently and strongly suggested (read shouted) we should use Evovle or ULX

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • woothiewoothie Registered Posts: 44
    Steeveeo wrote:
    0 means infinite time, as I have mentioned several times before.

We really need something other than AssMod for administration...

I know, you told me that.
    I said bless your butt in an attempt to point out this was a good thing.

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    This is fixed.

Edit: As a note, you'll need to get your rank again, there was a typo in one of my queries so nothing was getting saved.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
This discussion has been closed.