Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Advanced Duplicator 2 Server #1

woothiewoothie Registered Posts: 44
edited March 2014 in Suggestions #1
Adv Dupe 2 has been borked on server 1 for a good half year now. Any plans on wiping and reinstalling it?
While Adv Dupe works fine, there is one feature in particular I'm missing, and that's the duping of detail_prop.
Adv Dupe doesn't like detail_prop.

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    I've never had an issue with duping Detail Props. What, pray tell, is the issue, and what are the repro steps?
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    i know adv dupe 2 needs some custom fixes for diaspora but honestly i'd rather have a slightly buggy adv dupe 2 than a completely broken one

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • woothiewoothie Registered Posts: 44
    Lambda217 wrote:
    i know adv dupe 2 needs some custom fixes for diaspora but honestly i'd rather have a slightly buggy adv dupe 2 than a completely broken one

It's completly disfunctional on server 1 afaik, while on server 2 it works fine.
    I might be wrong.
    I don't go to Server 2 very often.

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    woothie wrote:
    Lambda217 wrote:

It's completly disfunctional on server 1 afaik, while on server 2 it works fine.
    I might be wrong.
    I don't go to Server 2 very often.
    To clear this up, server 1 has something like 20k duplications that you cannot access with the new version. I'll probably go try to fix it again tomorrow if I'm not doing something.

Its worth noting though, the only parts that don't work are saving(rather, loading the saved things on the server, it saves fine) and uploading/downloading duplications. Other than that the entire tool is fully working with a couple of occasional bugs.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file