Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

[BUG] Missing parts

SweetOneSweetOne Registered Posts: 39
edited January 2014 in Tech Support #1
Hello!

Well this has been bothering me for a while.

If I don't parent to ship's core its very possible that in a battle I start losing parts.

This is one of those bugs that should be top of todo list. Fix important things first before you add new stuff.

--SweetOne

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    You have mentioned it a few times, never once been able to reproduce it and you're the only one who has reported the issue.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • SweetOneSweetOne Registered Posts: 39
    LtBrandon wrote:
    You have mentioned it a few times, never once been able to reproduce it and you're the only one who has reported the issue.

Njits reported that he had this kind of issues few times. I can reproduce this problem to you anytime u want. All is welded to the core and even parented now.
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    he might be talking about life support objects, which take damage independently from core stuff, unless that's been fixed?
  • SweetOneSweetOne Registered Posts: 39
    he might be talking about life support objects, which take damage independently from core stuff, unless that's been fixed?

Well I keep losing my nodes and spartans.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file