Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

**Official Server Restart Request Thread!**

DuneDDuneD Registered Posts: 31
edited June 2014 in Tech Support #1
Post here if the server crashes and doesnt come back.

Also, use this thread to let us know if there is a problem with the server that renders it unplayable(problems with wire, lifesupport, etc.).

Comments

• Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    Nice Idea, I've stickied this for now and will occasionally clean up posts to cut down on clutter.
    "If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver
  • BrendanBrendan Registered Posts: 1
    Server #1 is still down
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    server #1 undead
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • OverloaderdaveOverloaderdave Registered Posts: 87
    server 1 has decided to have another lie-down in the grave, hasnt been even on the list for me all day :s
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    server 1 has decided to have another lie-down in the grave, hasnt been even on the list for me all day :s
    I haven't seen the server down much at all today, certainly up right now.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • GibberishNameGibberishName Registered Posts: 6
    I have seen the light, and the fact that server 2 is down at this posts current date and time.
  • HurriCaneHurriCane Registered Posts: 1
    Hey guys The server is kind of stuck at: retrieving server info.

Could you guys restart it/take a look at it?

Thanks!
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    HurriCane wrote:
    Hey guys The server is kind of stuck at: retrieving server info.

Could you guys restart it/take a look at it?

Thanks!

Moved to the proper thread, also it seems to have been fixed somewhere over the day.
  • H. BoyceH. Boyce Registered Posts: 4
    I was playing on server 2 until a few minutes ago and encountered a problem.
    Whenever anyone tries to leave the spawn planet on gm_solarsystem their core blows up. It's not an issue with the ships, as we tried a few that worked on previous maps, and these exploded. We also checked self-destruct, none of ours were set. Then we threw a few cores into space and they exploded after leaving the atmosphere.
    It only started happening after the map change to Solar System, so I don't know if it's just a bad map or if the server had a bug in between the time of the map change and the first person leaving the spawn planet.
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    That's an issue with the map, the sun on it instantly kills any person or core that comes near it. And by near it I mean within half the map of it. You're safe on any planet though, and may even be if you have an artificial atmosphere, like a climate regulator. Never tested that myself, just might work for the same reason you can survive on the planet closet to the sun

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file