Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Troll on Server 2

ZerostarZerostar Registered Posts: 2
edited June 2013 in Bans & Appeals #1
Hi,

this guy: DatNinjaGuyDJ was making trouble on the server #2 and still is making trouble.

His Steam_ID is: STEAM_0:1:40973212

Just read the chatlogs and you have every evidence you need. Thank you.

Comments

• TangentDeltaTangentDelta Registered Posts: 54
    Apparently, some random kid came on server 2, got bored of seeing people's ships as ERRORs, and started minging and trolling. He then said something about uploading a video to youtube about "trolling diaspora". I wasn't on, but the IRC chat logs and steam ID I got from the people on should be enough to justify this ban.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40973212
    IRC log: http://puu.sh/3kkEZ.txt
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Zerostar wrote:
    Just read the chatlogs and you have every evidence you need. Thank you.
    I can't even do that without a date and time in GMT -8(PST).

Also, wrong section, this should be in bans and appeals. Moving.

Edit: Scratch that, tangentdelta posted a ban request on this guy, I'm merging your topic into his.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
    Apparently, some random kid came on server 2, got bored of seeing people's ships as ERRORs, and started minging and trolling. He then said something about uploading a video to youtube about "trolling diaspora". I wasn't on, but the IRC chat logs and steam ID I got from the people on should be enough to justify this ban.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40973212
    IRC log: http://puu.sh/3kkEZ.txt
    Really as much as the chatlogs make him seem like someone I want to ban, they wouldn't be enough for me to ban him. Really all it suggests is that the players online at the time were all being quite silly indeed. Most of that chat is just razor raging around and towards the end possibly breaking rules himself by attacking NinjaGuy.
    <ChatLink> [GMOD][SERVER #2] Razor9511: When an admin is offline.
    <ChatLink> [GMOD][SERVER #2] Razor9511: Its the jurisdiction of the server as a whole.

For anyone who thinks that in the future, it is not. From a staff point of view you are both just breaking rules together if you retaliate with anything that would break the server rules.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

• KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    I still eagerly await the upload of his video

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
    Kanzuke wrote:
    I still eagerly await the upload of his video
    As do I, once he uploads it he bans himself if he did anything worthy of banning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file