Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Ban Request shadow

Lego8_bitLego8_bit Registered Posts: 9
edited June 2013 in Bans & Appeals #1
I was on build server 2 on diaspora last night building my ship with the help of blackwallet when I noticed that "shadow" was acting strange
from what the others told me he was pissed off. a couple of minutes. later while I was building my core I noticed he placed down a e2 then before he left he wrote in chat quote" ! " I thought he was surprised at my core then left but I was wrong. he was trying to put a command in chat to activate the chip but instead he rage quit and thank god it was not activated it had over 5000ops 100% that's not good for servers.
here is the picture I took before the e2 was removed by automatic cleanup.

this is my only piece of evidence I have against shadow and there were no admin online at the time when he placed the e2 and by the time I caught onto the suspicious activity he already left.

I hope this issue can be resolved.

thank for your time reading this,
Lego8_bit
its my way or the highway lol

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Lego8_bit wrote:
    I was on build server 2 on diaspora last night building my ship with the help of blackwallet when I noticed that "shadow" was acting strange
    from what the others told me he was pissed off. a couple of minutes. later while I was building my core I noticed he placed down a e2 then before he left he wrote in chat quote" ! " I thought he was surprised at my core then left but I was wrong. he was trying to put a command in chat to activate the chip but instead he rage quit and thank god it was not activated it had over 5000ops 100% that's not good for servers.
    here is the picture I took before the e2 was removed by automatic cleanup.

this is my only piece of evidence I have against shadow and there were no admin online at the time when he placed the e2 and by the time I caught onto the suspicious activity he already left.

I hope this issue can be resolved.

thank for your time reading this,
    Lego8_bit
    As I told you last night, I need more than just the e2(even if I do know what it does), I need a steam id bare minimum in this case.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • Lego8_bitLego8_bit Registered Posts: 9
    ill try to gat the steam id
    its my way or the highway lol
  • TangentDeltaTangentDelta Registered Posts: 54
    Sorry to be bumping this topic, but today Shadow came on server 1, and started spamming O2 compressors and hooked them up in hopes of suffocating everyone. He then said something along the lines of "Then we'll all die :D" when all of the players on the server at the time made a complaint.

In response to this, I quickly started venting all of the oxygen from my resource tower, bringing the amount of O2 in the atmosphere up to some insanely high value.

I'm not sure if it was him or not, but his ship was ramming into my shuttle soon after that, causing my shuttle to explode, killing everyone nearby, masking whoever the heck it was that did it.
    STEAM_0:1:52448262
  • zerodaspacezerodaspace Registered Posts: 9
    I witnessed the o2 compressor spam and the ramming ship
  • ShadowShadow Registered Posts: 2
    I just have to say this is all crap.
    1. I did not realize that e2 had that many ops because I had not tested it and it was my first e2 (and last). I had intentions to despawn it but my game crashed and I needed some sleep.
    2. The o2 level never dropped below 60% and I despawned it, also I was not the one flying my ship into anything, I was afk when that happened and also my ship was flown without my permission almost 7 times.
    I hope for an unban.
    -Shadow

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file