Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

NanoPirate

numnahanumnaha Registered Posts: 3
edited May 2013 in Bans & Appeals #1
Ok so i missfired my missiles on my frigate and they hit near nano pirate's building thing whate evere it was and i was gan say sorry unti he started having a fit and swearing abusing and then spawned a prop in my ship a big one and then repeadtly killed me more than 10 times jsut because i did that so i just want to know if anyone else has a problem with this guy because he didnt even give me a chance to say sorry.

Comments

• numnahanumnaha Registered Posts: 3
    i also have video proof of him spawn killing me over and over
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    NanoPirate seemed okay to me, and I've seen him often on the server, but that video proof would be much appreciated if you could upload it.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Lambda217 wrote:
    NanoPirate seemed okay to me, and I've seen him often on the server, but that video proof would be much appreciated if you could upload it.
    This exactly, post the video proof and a steam id please. It doesn't matter what started it, doing such things is bannable.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • TangentDeltaTangentDelta Registered Posts: 54
    Not to be a tattle tale or anything, but tonight I was trying to work on an E2 navball, and he killed me several times for no reason on the spawn planet. He then started experiencing lag or something, and was "teleported" back to his ship and got stuck there, and was giving me carp about it (until I left because of him), because I made a joke about the wire grabber, and automatically assumed it was me that was somehow teleporting him with a hack.

Also, he continuously uses air compressors, and when admins/other players kindly ask him to remove them, he just gives them attitude, and doesn't do anything.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Not to be a tattle tale or anything, but tonight I was trying to work on an E2 navball, and he killed me several times for no reason on the spawn planet. He then started experiencing lag or something, and was "teleported" back to his ship and got stuck there, and was giving me carp about it (until I left because of him), because I made a joke about the wire grabber, and automatically assumed it was me that was somehow teleporting him with a hack.

Also, he continuously uses air compressors, and when admins/other players kindly ask him to remove them, he just gives them attitude, and doesn't do anything.
    If you guys would give me a time frame in PST(-8GMT) and steamid minimum I could look at the chat logs and such and atleast confirm some of it.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • TangentDeltaTangentDelta Registered Posts: 54
    LtBrandon wrote:
    If you guys would give me a time frame in PST(-8GMT) and steamid minimum I could look at the chat logs and such and atleast confirm some of it.
    I think the time would be around 17:00 your time.

Edit:
    Here's his steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15841102
  • ZardianZardian Registered Posts: 88
    Nanopirate has been banned for one day on both servers. He can concider this a warning and should this topic continue its necessity admins be aware of beforementioned.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    the eternal pain in our beloved superadmins asses. Does stuff.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file