Home Help and Tutorials
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Spawning in space

RedDeadlyCreeperRedDeadlyCreeper Registered Posts: 2
edited March 2013 in Help and Tutorials #1
help whenever i join in the game i spawn in space in a 312 k to a 316 k area with air enough to breath from can someone help me on this?

Comments

• TangentDeltaTangentDelta Registered Posts: 54
    If I didn't see you on server 2 today, I'd ask you what server and map you were having a hard time on, even though server 1 is down.

On that map, in the spawn room, you have to walk into that computer console thing, and you will get teleported to the main planet.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    help whenever i join in the game i spawn in space in a 312 k to a 316 k area with air enough to breath from can someone help me on this?
    You used the player resizer at some point and are bigger than the spawn box, pull out the tool and reset yourself. You should read around a bit next time because several others besides yourself have had this issue.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • OverloaderdaveOverloaderdave Registered Posts: 87
    namely me :P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file