Home Help and Tutorials
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Ship Class HP List

LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
edited March 2013 in Help and Tutorials #1
I think it would be a good idea if everyone used the same core hp classification for ships. So I'm just going to post what I go off of because most people ask me anyways. These are listed as total core hp, not hp in one stat.
Fighter/Bomber/Interceptor - 0 - 100k
Heavy Fighter/bomber/interceptor - 100k - 150k
Corvette - 150k - 175k
Frigate - 175k - 250k
Heavy Frigate - 250k - 275k
Destroyer - 275k - 400k
Cruiser - 400k - 800k
Battle-cruiser - 800k - 1m
Battleship - 1m - 1.4m
Dreadnaught - 1.4m - 2.5m
Super Battleship - 2.5m - 6m
Class 1 Leviathan - 6m - 10m
Class 2 Leviathan - 10m - 14m
Class 3 Leviathan - 14m - 18m
Class 1 Titan - 18m - 26m
Class 2 Titan - 26m - 34m
Battle-barge - 34m - 50m
Super Dreadnaught 50m - 60m
Leviathan Destroyer 60m - 75m
Mega Titan 75m - 100m
Super Leviathan - 100m - 125m
Titan Destroyer - 125m - 150m
Eversor Regalis - 150m - 250m

I'll end the list here, I have them going up to 4 billion, but I REALLY doubt anyone other than me would even try to make a ship bigger than what I've listed. As it is, I'm the only person who I know has spawned and flown an Eversor Regalis :shock:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Comments

• rcman914rcman914 Registered Posts: 3
    Would you like a e2 that tells the owner what there ship classifies as? Or is there one already?
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    rcman914 wrote:
    Would you like a e2 that tells the owner what there ship classifies as? Or is there one already?
    Eh I might make one in the future, then again I might also just add the calculation to the core system.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

• rcman914rcman914 Registered Posts: 3
    I have made one. next time your on the server i will show it to you.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    Wouldn't ship radius be a better measurement than core HP, considering that plating upgrades and other things can change health values?

Oh, and no matter what anyone else says, my ship's a gunship. Not a mainstream-ass frigate.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    I can make a ship that's very long but still only considered a fighter... SigRag doesn't seem like a very good idea to use for determining the classification of ships.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    That'll just spread the FPS-rape out over a larger area...

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • the forcethe force Registered Posts: 36
    i would like to see the full list
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    the force wrote:

Because then I can put it on my Diaspora clone, yay!

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
    I like how this so called Diaspora clone.... Has a custom addon that lets 4 titans fly around with no lag and when they start to battle the lag is still low :P
    Really i do want to see the full list and were did you come up with this
  • KamekaziKamekazi Registered Posts: 36
    NinjrKillr wrote:
    the force wrote:

I'd like to see the full list as well, this is relevant to my internets.
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    the force wrote:

Heh, I can see why you'd need a longer list

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
    lol yeah i forgot you played with my test core XD it was me playing around with the first cores made by well that's classified :P
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Lambda217 wrote:
    Wouldn't ship radius be a better measurement than core HP, considering that plating upgrades and other things can change health values?

Oh, and no matter what anyone else says, my ship's a gunship. Not a mainstream-ass frigate.

At the time I made the list I'd never really considered the sigrad, never really knew how it was calculated or anything so I went with HP. At a later date I might make the list go off of HP and Sigrad, but I feel it might be a bit overly complex then.
    the force wrote:
    the force wrote:

The only place you could get the full list is from me, but I'm only going to add to this list when someone who actively plays diaspora can prove that we actually need more of them. As far as where I came up with it, I play a lot of space games and I tend to name lots of ships because of this. Most of the names I use involve Latin or another language outside of English so it sounds better.
    NinjrKillr wrote:
    the force wrote:

If this thread degrades into useless fighting it will be locked.

• A Knight Of NiA Knight Of Ni Registered Posts: 9
    How has this not been banned yet.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534

glorious Russia's attack is not repelled so easily

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849

This thread is almost EXACTLY a year dead. Do not necrobump.

EDIT: AHadley notified me that there was a bot post here. So here's a new message: Don't respond to bots, just hit the little report button on their posts. That will avoid situations like these.
This discussion has been closed.