Home Showcase
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Show off your Spaceships!

2»

Comments

• xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.
  • FruerlundFruerlund Registered Posts: 7
    The HORNET 3000. Single manned fighter. Eguipped with a turret on top and a 2 mining lasers, this is the ultimative fighter for

DOCKFIGHTHING. Made by Fruerlund.

jM36vl.jpg

5Ff2al.jpg

68vEnl.jpg

:lol:
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    nVl6x.jpg

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/5/5f/Engineer_littlesentry02.wav

Still counts, cause you can see a little bit of my uber-secrit project in the background.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
    More pics of the Icarus II.

F2CA5ACBCD25B3CEC9C2081C182DC74999C0752F
    18F2C26B97CD35E16A30EF4CC96C25CF5AEAB8F1
    1BCC578B363063EBBBAADBB56E7E2745C60797ED

introducing the new Spectral Directorate Vibrochainsword, basically coded entirely by taco

1024x640.resizedimage

the S.D.V jaegar!

D7D1BC44D05723CA037B27BB41CC041321CE2EFD

hopefully to feature a 175mm artillery nose gun and dual ship-mounted chainsaws

all new space project! a Kinect-powered exoskeleton that can do iaido or iajitsu or whatever

featuring me mixing up my left and right and failing at putting swords away

incidentally i was naked during the entire filming of this

1024x640.resizedimage

mech by bronodon
    sord by me

• UnableQuesoUnableQueso Registered Posts: 5
    Introducing: the Embershard Assault Corvette. :D
    http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/864 ... 994FABA30/
    mhFmb8r.jpg
    banner_by_PhobusCelebi.jpg
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Introducing: the Embershard Assault Corvette. :D
    http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/864 ... 994FABA30/
    mhFmb8r.jpg
    Seeing that ship again makes me somewhat want to play GMod again, seeing as you and the other guy seemed to be working on it the entire time I came back a bit ago.

Perhaps when I have some time...
  • NachotpNachotp Registered Posts: 7
    edited January 2014 #42
    I present you: my versatile unnamed fighter!
    Concentrated power and versatily in a tiny size!

cfnLEw8.jpg
    ZRx96Pv.jpg

With almost autonomous resource production ( only needs to be dipped in water from time to time )
    the weaponry includes a quad beam and homing missile with chat targetting, autopilot and built in docking mode!

it also includes an EGP HUD with vital information about your ship to be aware aboute verything

wwzuigt.jpg
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    I like that crosshair
  • NachotpNachotp Registered Posts: 7
    It's EGP material from the texture list :P it also has another static holo crosshair to organize, will add speed meter and few other tools
    aiiiiiiiiiiiiiEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it is time for thread to rise again

Spectral Directorate Strike Cruiser - NIO/HK Prototype Seven ('Kraken')
    (Nanite-Infused Organic Hunter/Killer Prototype Seven)

1024x640.resizedimage
    1024x640.resizedimage

A product of the Spectral Directorate's usual manufacturing methods of genetically engineering super-nuts organisms and welding them into a metal shell, Prototype Seven is uniquely fused with Generation Nine nanites at the cellular level. In addition to giving the vessel enhanced self-repair capabilities, this procedure allows the cruiser to rapidly construct complex machinery at scales that would normally required a dedicated nano-factory.

During conditioning, Prototype Seven developed a fascination with missiles, torpedoes, and other fuel-propelled munitions, citing that they 'reminded [it] of [CLASSIFIED]'. As a result, Seven was outfitted for a Strike Cruiser role, its internal construction looms connected to a varied series of external missile launchers, allowing Seven to unleash hails of homing rockets on smaller foes or volleys of huge capital-smashing Shatter Torpedos on equal or larger foes.

[Addendum]

After five centuries of operation in the hands of various pilots, Prototype Seven remains a favourite of Spectral operatives who are required to utterly eradicate foes while being able to operate for long periods without support. However, flaws in its design have become apparent - the older generation nanites responsible for maintaining and regulating biological function have begun to break down, resulting in a condition known as 'Jaegar Mutation' in the ship's structure.

This causes Seven's organic biomass to grow uncontrollably, occasionally breaking out of the external armour plating, and also interferes with the internal nanotech production system, forcing the ship to constantly recharge after delivering heavy missile payloads.

More worrying, however, is the result of the condition on the central shipbrain - Prototype Seven now consistently shows signs of psychosis, neurosis, and glitching, making it an extreme hazard to neurally interface with. Thankfully, the advanced mental conditioning techniques used on it remain intact, ensuring that all malice from Seven, either intentional or accidental, is directed at those who would violate Spectral law.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file